Another one bites the dust. Kasey’s getting married! She called yesterday and I knew exactly why as soon as my phone rang. Kasey and Matt have been at the beach with their families this weekend, and during their jog yesterday morning, he popped the question. I figured it was bound to happen sometime soon, and sure enough, Kasey is going to be a wife. Kasey and I lived right across the hall from each other freshman year in Lupton, and I have been blessed by her friendship ever since. Matt is one lucky guy--and Kasey is one lucky girl.
I figured I should share this. Here are a few pictures from Kasey’s debutante ball in July 2006. Matt was Kasey’s escort, and they were not dating at the time, but all of the pictures from that night look as though we were at their wedding. Kasey’s pretty white gown, Matt’s tux, and all of our friends just made it seem like it was their big day. We all joked about these pictures with Kasey and now it's actually coming true. It really will be their big day oh so soon, and I am so excited!


Yes, that would be Kasey & Matt dancing in the back of the limo. Not yet dating, and still having the best time! Sorry guys. It was obvious that you liked each other, even back then.
1 comment:
haha that's great! i love it!
Post a Comment