Dads really are a blessing. On the drive back today I couldn't help but think of those who have lost theirs. So...here's a Happy Father's Day to those who are absent from this world, but present with the Lord.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
For my Dad
His favorite movie is Sling Blade. He grills a mean hamburger. He likes nicknames. He quotes Napolean Dynamite and The Office regularly (don't worry, not in public). He would choose strawberry over chocolate any day. He loves to golf. He's always the first one awake. He can brew a pot of coffee that tastes better than Starbucks. He's loving. He's compassionate. He's humble. He's considerate. He's selfless. He's encouraging. He's a Godly leader. He's fun to be around. He's my dad. And I look exactly like him. Happy Father's Day, dad!

Dads really are a blessing. On the drive back today I couldn't help but think of those who have lost theirs. So...here's a Happy Father's Day to those who are absent from this world, but present with the Lord.
Dads really are a blessing. On the drive back today I couldn't help but think of those who have lost theirs. So...here's a Happy Father's Day to those who are absent from this world, but present with the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment