mul·ti·task·ing (mŭl'tē-tās'kĭng) n. The concurrent operation by one central processing unit of two or more processes.
I'll begin by informing you that I am multitasking at this very moment. Trying to simultaneously eat dinner and type is harder than you may think. I've been wanting to post this for quite a while but I simply haven't found the time--this would be due to multitasking elsewhere. Although far from terrible, it humors me to think that this really is my life. Some days you've just gotta do what you've gotta do to get it all done, and this demands the art of multitasking.
I brush my teeth while I'm in the shower. I eat cereal while getting dressed. I quiz myself before tests while running. I talk on the phone while chatting on gmail. I flash drug notecards while driving down I-85.
I am completely consumed with daily tasks, as I am sure most of you are in some way, and the Lord is constantly reminding me to just be still. So, if you are multitasking like crazy, rest in the fact that He is Lord and He is life.
Be still, and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10
1 comment:
You are so funny... I know exactly what you mean! It really does get better!!
Post a Comment