Wednesday, November 18, 2009

meet group 35

Most of my closest friends & family aren't really a part of my daily routine. They know I'm in pharmacy school, but they have no idea what my day really looks like. And I guess I really don't know all the details of theirs. And that's ok. I have no idea what I would do if you told me to create a lesson plan for 7th graders or if you told me I had to plan an event for 150 guests. I'm thankful the Lord has gifted us all differently.

This semester, however, I've had the opportunity to get to know group 35. They get it. They know what it's like to spend countless hours studying and researching and to feel like there's still so much that you don't know. They know what it's like to have a heart rate of > 100 bpm before a test or oral presentation. I mean, at this point, they know how to treat a patient who has osteoarthritis, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, gastroesophageal reflux disease, community acquired pneumonia, influenza, depression, hyperthyroidism, diabetes (Type 1 & 2), deep vein thrombosis, pain, atrial fibrillation, myocardial infarction, migraines, and otitis media. Whew.

our second home, 3109

Yes, that's our semester in a nutshell--and even though it's been tough, these people have made it so worthwhile. We've learned so much about working together as a team and so much about pharmacy practice in general. It's been a blast, and I'm really going to miss them. If only we could take group finals.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vain